Word frequently uttered by my dog, usually when I'm around. It has a number of meanings:
1) Please refrain from engaging towards me in the course of action in which you are currently engaged;
2) Be informed that your current activity is considered a Biteable Offence in the laws of Dogdom, and/or by the statutory authority of myself;
3) I hereby assert my proprietary right over this food/bone/toy/piece of fox-shit, and declare my intent to defend this right against all persons subsequently wishing to take possession of it;
4) I do not wish to perform the action which you have requested of me. Please refrain from making any further requests of this kind at the present time;
5) I believe that my territorial rights may have been violated by another being of some description, including but not limited to: dog, cat, frog, bird, postman, traffic cone and fallen tree, and I wish to investigate the suspected violation forthwith;
6) You are a fucking cunt and I'm going to fucking bite you.
"serves you right for fucking with me, you fucking over-evolved monkey"
25 Nisan 2004, Pazar
Downing a bottle of beverage, using a bendy straw to allow the liquid to be replaced by air, therefore, not creating a vacuum, meaning the beverage will go down faster.
Strawpedo this bottle of wine!!!
19 Kasım 2004, Cuma
This expression is to be used when you have no chance to survive. It originated in AD 2101, when war was beginning. To successfully "Make your time", you must take off every 'Zig'. You know what you doing.
How are you gentlemen!!!
You have no chance to surviv make your time
11 Mart 2005, Cuma
The only man to enter Parliament with honest intentions.
And they burn his effigy for it. When Palestinians burn effigies of Bush, the media call it "barbarism". It's not even as if Britain was a fucking democracy at the time!
Real lesson of Guy Fawkes: watch out for snitches.
21 Nisan 2004, Çarşamba
Im proper buzzin.
12 Mart 2004, Cuma
Add to the end of a phrase. Makes the word stronger. very. Used in north London
That girls is a buff ting.
18 Eylül 2003, Perşembe
Hello with an asian accent.
Herro? is marc there?
10 Haziran 2003, Salı