From the origin of the hit theatre and film "Chicago" and the song "All that Jazz" is the origin of the saying. It is used on the end of a sentence or list instead of the word "Etc."
A:"So what are you up to today then?"
B:"Well I'm going to the shop, going to skin my cat, clean out his box and all that Jazz"
19 Temmuz 2005, Salı
1. Fidelity is the accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal.
Therefore the expression "High Fidelity" would indicate that a system, in the case of sound, is producing slick and high quality sound through its speakers.
2. Fidelity is also another word for faithfulness
3. An awesome film, which is a play on the meaning of Fidelity where the story is about music and love and therefore a mixture of the two meanings.
1. Damn! Them new speakers have high fidelity!
2. His fidelity isn't his strong point
3. Man I love that film High Fidelity! Jack Black is seriously funny and the soundtrack kicks arse!
20 Ocak 2007, Cumartesi
The Jewish word given to the saviour of the world, was thought to be Jesus (who was actually an Arab Magician). One of the most famous uses of the word messiah was in Monty Python's: The Life of Brian were Brian is mistaken to be the messiah of Jerusalem.
crowd: "Show us the Messiah!"
Mum: "Its a mess up here but there is no Messiah!"
crowd: "BRIAN! Show us Brian"
Mum: "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy, now go away!"
20 Temmuz 2005, Çarşamba
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Ücretsiz Günlük Email
ücretsiz Günün Sokak Argosunu her sabah almak için aşağıya email adresinizi yazın
Emailler, email@example.com adresinden gönderilir. Asla spam mail göndermeyiz.