Noun - Term of endearment
found in warm, temperate climates, with slight homosexual
tendancies, often hunt in pairs.
Can be recogised by
- Overly Groomed
- Constant Bragging
- Overcompensated upper body weight
- Blatant - "you're hot" is a common mating call of the Nangle
- Mates only with other species of Rhyming names
- Mates for life, even
without any intercourse
- "Awwwwgh! SoooOooo Good!" **with head shake for emphasis
- "Chicken Breasts are ACTUALLY amazing"
- "I'm buying a mini"
Verb - to be Nanglised
- "I used to be straight, but my ex totally Nanglised
me... Now I've no luck with the ladues
"There's no way he'll get that
girl... He's too much of a nangle"
"I thought he was sound, but then
my friend told
me he was SUCH a nangle"
"Shut up, you total NANGLE!"
"Is this paisley shirt too Nangle?"
"Nangle, GET OFF ME!!"