adj. nom·li·er, nom·li·est Slang
1. Very pleasing to the taste or smell; delicious. See Synonyms at delicious.
2. Delightful; delicious.
1. Big flappy flange flaps are rather nomly.
2. The creator of this word looks very nomly, where as his current house mate is far from nomly in the slightest. His face makes me sick.
3. Nomly is a very nomly word
4. I love the taste of fresh-from-the-bum poo, it is nomly.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Ücretsiz Günlük Email
ücretsiz Günün Sokak Argosunu her sabah almak için aşağıya email adresinizi yazın
Emailler, email@example.com adresinden gönderilir. Asla spam mail göndermeyiz.