A small town in the northeast corner of the state of Connecticut two towns south of Massachusetts and right on the line of Rhode Island. It has the highest high school dropout rate in the state of connecticut and one of the highest teen pregnancy rates. one would ask where the parent's are and why they have no control over their children, but the parent's are the ones teaching their children these behaviors.
Person #1: Dude why's our graduating class so small?
Person #2: Yeah wasn't our class like 3 times the size of this when we were freshmen?
Person #3: yeah it was but your forgetting something.
Persons #1 and 2: What?
Person #3: We're in Killingly
Persons #1 and 2: Ohhh... That explains it
#killingly high school#neglect#backwater#rural#connecticut
A card game in which the object is to get rid of all your cards before everyone else.
rules of killer:
1) 3 of clubs starts the game off
2) the game proceeds in a clockwise rotation starting from whoever has the 3 of clubs
3) suits do matter and progress in alphabetical order (clubs are lowest then diamonds, then hearts and spades are highest)
4) whatever number of cards is thrown down stays that way until control of the hand is switched (ex if someone throws down the 3 of clubs and the next person has the other 3 3s they cant throw them all down they can either throw down one of those 3s or throw down a higher card)
5) 4 of a kind is referred to as a bomb and can be thrown down at any time this usually results in control of the hand being shifted to the person who threw the bomb unless someone has a higher bomb to throw
6) the 2 of spades is the highest individual card that can be thrown
person #1 "hey i want to play asshole"
person #2 "so do i but we got no booze and the packie is closed"
Person # 3 " i know! lets play killer!"
Person #1+2 "go kill yourself"