Really old, dirty, smelly, torn up shoes
Look at them dirty ass biscuits!
A term lesser known to the nation as of 2007, "biscuits" took off quickly after 2008 new-year when used live on national television in front of millions. Referring to an attractive girl/women that needs some buttering up. And by that they mean some sweet sweet bad-boy loving. Originated in 2005 in the small town of Jenison, Michigan.
"Heading to the bar for some moist Biscuit Hunting"
Very, Very, Very, Very, Large Ass.
Look at those biscuits my negro brother Adolf!
1. A small cake of shortened bread leavened with baking powder or soda.
2. A thin, crisp cracker or cookie. (British)
3. A kind of unraised bread formed into flat cakes, and bakes hard, ie ship biscuit, sea biscuit.
1. I'm gonna have some biscuits and gravy.
2. Biscuits and *WHAT?!*
3. I'm don't even bother to eat 'em anymore. I just use 'em to patch up the boat.
A legendary postor on the infamous 'North Stand Chat'.
Biscuit, up the friggin Clock Tower. PUNK.
another word for head, that weight orb that sits atop one's body.
that guys' gotta big biscuit
a little something on the sidewalk or the side of your plate that thinks it is more important than it is but actually the whole world could easily live without it-
- " Randy said he'd have killed somebody if he woulda been there when they said that and in fact he was just going out the door to go over there and regulate but then a meteor struck his house ..." \\ - " Randy is a biscuit "