sözcük ara, mesela the eiffel tower:
A word for when you have the "Munchies". Derived from the word "Gobble". This basically means that when you have a sudden erge for food.
Guy 1 - "Aaaar i've got the gobblerz!"

Guy 2 - "Is that some sort of disease? You know...down there?"

Guy 1 - "Noooo, i'm just mega hungry!"
Kirsty L tarafından 21 Kasım 2007, Çarşamba

Words related to gobblerz

gobble gobbler gobbles hungry munchies