2) A phrase to cover up your gay side after a gay sentence or act because you ARE actually a homo but you're not out of the closet yet.
2) "Yeah, Paul and I also like to get oiled up and wrestle each other naked for 30 minutes and then take a long hot bath together listening to Celine Dion. No homo."
2. You look pretty good, but I would work on those abs. (no homo)
3. I would like to be inside you. (no homo)
2.) Used by one to let another person know his actions/comments are homo.
"Let me caress your thighs dawg no homo."
"I'll fuck you up the ass nigga no homo."
2.) John pinches Harold's ass.
Harold: No homo dawg no homo.
In any way, shape, or form.
2. "That movie was beautiful. I almost cried. ...no homo."
3. "No homo I'm going to the no homo store no homo no homo no homo. BY THE WAY I AM NOT GAY."
Male 2: "Wtf are you doing with your life...."
Male 1: "No homo though!"
Male 2: "Reasonable enough."
2. A phrase used in the above context, so that one can say something very gay about someone but still technically remain straight. Acts as a loophole for people to say really, really gay things that otherwise would just not be socially acceptable. People might still look at you weird though.
Damn, son, that shirt looks good on you bro. No homo.
No homo, but you're a good looking guy.
Man, I bet you're crazy in bed, no homo.
I want to suck your fucking dick in my mouth until you're about to cum, and then let you jizz all over my face. No homo.
Thanks. Love you, man. No homo.
Didn't think you were, but thanks for clearing that up. Didn't care either way.
I totally like Glee, but no homo.
Wait, so watching Glee means someone's gay? And you think a two-word, slang phrase will convince people otherwise if that's true?
No, dude, that's just wait people say.
You're an idiot.