1. Wine production year: The year in which the grapes used in making a specific wine were harvested.
2. Wine from particular year: Wine made from a particular harvest of grapes.
3. Grape harvesting: The harvesting of grapes for wine.
4. Wine: A wine, especially an excellent one.
5. Period: The period of time when something appeared or began, or when somebody was born or flourished.
6. Group sharing characteristics: A group of people or things that are similar or belong to the same period of time.
1. Good for wine: Produced from or characterized by a good harvest of grapes for wine-making, so that the wine does not have to be improved by blending with wine from another harvest.
2. Of best: Representing what is best or most characteristic of somebody or something.
3. Classic: Recognized as being of high quality and lasting appeal.
4. Out of date: No longer fashionable or modern.
1. A vintage year.
2. A vintage performance.
3. A series of vintage comedies.
Prices shown in USD.
ücretsiz Günün Sokak Argosunu her sabah almak için aşağıya email adresinizi yazın
Emailler, firstname.lastname@example.org adresinden gönderilir. Asla spam mail göndermeyiz.